Thursday 6 September 2012

Last Days

So, I've checked in for my flight online, had my goodbye celebrations featuring lots of cuddles, a few tears and a lot of laughs and I've finally managed to pack my bags. Looks like I'm all set to leave tomorrow morning (my flight isn't until 8pm but it'll take most of the day to drive down to Heathrow). I'm still a little bit confused with regards to where I'll actually be living, but I have the address for my project, so if anybody wants to send me a letter, a Christmas card (it doesn't have to be December to get festive, as I discovered last night when we celebrated Christmas and New Year, complete with amazing presents, tinsel, gingerbread and, of course, plenty of singing) or a melted chocolate bar, here's where to send it to:

Miss Louise Roche
The Samaritan Trust
PO Box 2835
Blantyre
Malawi
Africa

Or if you prefer the more economical method of contacting me, drop me an email at little-louisa@hotmail.co.uk

Unless I get massively delayed at Heathrow, have something interesting to say and can find and afford internet access, this will be my last post from the UK. Hopefully I'll be able to keep posting fairly regularly whilst I'm in Malawi but I'll just have to wait and see what internet access is like over there, so if I don't post for ages, don't panic and presume I've been eaten by a crocodile, okay?

UPDATE:
Jonny (the Malawi Desk Officer at Project Trust) sent us some photos of our accommodation, and the guys who helped to renovate it!



Maybe we're living in a school now? I always thought it would be fun to go into the school at night time when there was nobody else there, but Malawian schools are pretty different.



1 comment:

  1. I hope you have an amazing time in Malawi :) I'm really enjoying your blog x

    ReplyDelete